A brief details about the development of e-governance in
the Ahmedabad District.
- GSWAN Connectivity established upto taluka level All talukas are
connected with GSWAN LAN with approx 80 nodes has been established at
Ahmedabad Collectorate and is connected to GSWAN
- Jan Seva Kendra operational at all Talukas
- One Day Governance is operational at all Talukas
- Land Records has been totally computerized for all talukas and online
mutation is working for all talukas except
- Computerized Ration Card is being issued at all talukas
- Ahmedabad Collectorate Inward Registry is fully computerized and online
Worksheet is taken by each branch.
- Appeal Cases of Collectorate Ahmedabad is fully computerized.
Printout of the order of the Appeal Case is available at Jan Seva Kendra at
Rs.5/- per page. Also status of the case can be enquired in Jan Seva Kendra.
- All the records of the Record Branch is digitized for easy search.
- Computerized Payslip/Paybill is being issued from Account Branch,
- Following other database available with Ahmedabad Collectorate
- Pending Cases of various courts under Collectorate
- NA Cases at Chitnis
- Sub Registrar Data - from 1994 till now
- Works carried by out District Planning Board
- Establishment Section of the Collectorate